The opening hours of the temple and worship are as follows:
· from Monday to Saturday, from 09:30 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. and from 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. (mass at 7:00 p.m.)
· Sundays and holidays, from 09:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. (mass at 12:00 p.m.)
DURING THE MONTH OF AUGUST
· Saturdays, from 10:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
· Sundays, from 11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
As for tourist visits, the schedules are as follows:
· from Tuesday to Saturday, from 11:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
(on Sundays and liturgical holidays there are no tourist visits)
During the visiting hours, worship is freely performed in the Chapel of the Blood.
where the Blessed Sacrament is always exposed.
Therefore, the hours of worship are as follows:
· from Monday to Saturday, from 09:30 to 8:00 p.m.
· Sundays and holidays, from 09:30 to 1:00 p.m.
You can consult the details of the offer of activities and rates by following this link.
For any matter you can contact through the telephones
933 184 743, 699973613 and 657920244
or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.